FREE Bottle of Clare Valley Wine on board with every booking!
RiverTonic has 4 generous sized bedrooms with queensize beds that zip apart, converting to singles, depending on your holiday requirements. RiverTonic sleeps up to 12 people, with the Second Lounge converting to a 5th bedroom.
There is exquisite gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances. It is well equipped to cope with even the most indulgent feasts, or send the Crew to the 4 burner BBQ to cook up your ‘Catch of the Day’.
There is also a separate bar area with fridge to make cocktail hour more inspiring. Then, dine under the stars at one of the 3 outdoor settings.
BATHROOMS AND LAUNDRY
There are 2 modern bathrooms with towels and hairdryers supplied, plus a 3rd toilet in the laundry. The laundry houses a washing machine, dryer and washing powder to make even the most mundane chores easy and quick.
Relaxation and indulgence is what it’s all about, and that’s not hard, aboard RiverTonic. There are 2 LCD TVs, and DVD players plus surround sound CD system to the upper and lower decks.
Relax in the spa on the shaded upper deck and watch the towering sandstone cliffs and the mighty river Red Gums go by. Even the skipper can enjoy the scenery from the upper deck helm.
There are 2 boat tows and rear swimdeck with ladder, for the more adventurous wanting to partake in water sport activities.
In addition, there are 2 large Iceboxes (100L each) for your beverages and/or fishing supplies.
Wood and Ice can be purchased from Mannum Waters Marina within 24 hours by contacting Chad Blatchford on 0418 354 222 to order.
There are two 60 HP economical four stroke engines and reversing camera for total control and easy handling, plus an electric gangplank to make going ashore effortless.
There are dual controls so the Skipper can take the helm from the lower or shaded upper deck. We are on hand 24 hours a day with a two-way radio to assist you with any issues.
- All Bed Linen, Pillows, Quilts, extra Blankets if required
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Face Washers, Bath Mats and Tea Towels
- River Maps and DMH equipment
- Safety equipment inc. First Aid Kit
- Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery and Dinner Set for 12 people
- Platters, Bakeware, Wide Selection of Glassware
- Gladwrap, Alfoil, Salt and Pepper, Garbage Bags, Dishwashing Powder, Dishwashing Powder and Cleaning Cloths
- Filtered Drinking Water
- High chair
- Air Conditioning and Gas Heating
- Stainless Steel appliances-Dishwasher, full-size Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Gas Oven and Cook Top
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- 4 Burner Gas BBQ and 3 Outdoor Settings
- 2 LCD TVs and DVD players
- Surround Sound CD System to Upper and Lower Decks
- 2 100ltr Iceboxes
- Separate Bar Fridge
- Adult life jackets (PFD Type 1) for emergency use only (Please bring own Child Life Jackets)
- Few fishing rods and yabby nets on board (bring own bait)
- Large canoe
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING
- Food and Drink
- DVDs and CDs
- Beach Towels for the Spa/Swimming
- Personal Toiletries and sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Mobile Phones and Chargers (Check with your service provider about reception)
- Children’s Life Jackets
- Recreational Adult Life Jackets
- Camera, Torch, Board Games, Books and other activities
FOOD DELIVERY & GOURMET MEALS
Floating Gourmet will deliver food to RiverTonic Houseboat, conveniently packed away ready for your arrival. With an extensive grocery list to choose from as well as tailor made menus to suit everyone.
Buena Vista Coffee Boat is a coffee boat operating out of Mannum Waters Marina, open every weekend and public holiday Monday. They offer coffee, breakfasts and light lunches.
Ice can be purchased from Mannum Waters Marina within 24 hours by contacting Chad Blatchford on 0418 354 222 to order.
Murray Bridge Ski Boat Hire will drop a fully equipped Ski boat to RiverTonic ready for your arrival.
WOOD – MAY – NOVEMBER (DEPENDING ON CFS)
A campfire on the riverbank is a truly Aussie experience. We can provide wood onboard between May-November at a cost of XXX per load. This will be deducted from your security bond at the end of your holiday. Please note that we are unable to provide a full or part refund on any unused firewood.
You Toucan Tour can organize Transfer Services from Airport/Train or home to Mannum, with Tours or stop offs along the way when required.
Big Bend Tours offers nature based guided tours from Sunset Dinner tours, Barossa Valley Tours and Champagne Bush Tucker Breakfast there is something for everyone.