RiverTonic has 4 generous sized bedrooms with queensize beds that zip apart, converting to singles, depending on your holiday requirements. RiverTonic sleeps up to 12 people, with the Second Lounge converting to a 5th bedroom.
There is exquisite gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a coffee machine. It is well equipped to cope with even the most indulgent feasts, or send the Crew to the 4 burner BBQ to cook up your ‘Catch of the Day’.
There is also a separate bar area with fridge to make cocktail hour more inspiring. Then, dine under the stars at one of the 3 outdoor settings.
BATHROOMS AND LAUNDRY
There are 2 modern bathrooms with towels and hairdryers supplied, plus a 3rd toilet in the laundry. The laundry houses a washing machine, dryer and washing powder to make even the most mundane chores easy and quick.
Relaxation and indulgence is what it’s all about, and that’s not hard, aboard RiverTonic. There are 2 LCD TVs, and DVD players plus surround sound CD system to the upper and lower decks.
Relax in the spa on the shaded upper deck and watch the towering sandstone cliffs and the mighty river Red Gums go by. Even the skipper can enjoy the scenery from the upper deck helm.
There is 1 boat tow and rear swimdeck with ladder, for the more adventurous wanting to partake in water sport activities.
In addition, there are 2 large Iceboxes (100L each) for your beverages and/or fishing supplies. Please organise ice before you board the Houseboat.
The following items can be hired or purchased from where the RiverTonic Houseboat is moored, or in Renmark before boarding.
- High Chairs
- Fishing Bait
- Tackle Boxes
- Yabbie Nets
- Fishing Rods
There are two 60 HP economical four stroke engines and one boat tow. There are dual controls so the Skipper can take the helm from the lower or shaded upper deck. We are on hand 24 hours a day with a two-way radio to assist you with any issues.
- All Bed Linen, Pillows, Quilts, extra Blankets if required
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Face Washers, Bath Mats and Tea Towels
- River Maps and DMH equipment
- Safety equipment inc. First Aid Kit
- Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery and Dinner Set for 12 people
- Platters, Bakeware, Wide Selection of Glassware
- Gladwrap, Alfoil, Salt and Pepper, Garbage Bags, Dishwashing Powder, Dishwashing Powder and Cleaning Cloths
- Filtered Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning and Gas Heating
- Stainless Steel appliances-Dishwasher, full-size Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Gas Oven and Cook Top
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- 4 Burner Gas BBQ and 3 Outdoor Settings
- 2 LCD TVs and DVD players
- Surround Sound CD System to Upper and Lower Decks
- 2 100ltr Iceboxes
- Separate Bar Fridge
- Adult life jackets (PFD Type 1) for emergency use only
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING
- Food and Drink
- DVDs and CDs
- Beach Towels for the Spa/Swimming
- Personal Toiletries and sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Mobile Phones and Chargers (Check with your service provider about reception)
- Children’s Life Jackets
- Recreational Adult Life Jackets
- Camera, Torch, Board Games, Books and other activities
Ice is available from Rob at the moorings on site at River Murray Houseboats and can be purchased just prior to boarding.
Ph: 0427 899 102
For more experiences and things to do in and around Renmark, click here.
The Riverland and Murray River boasts many experiences. These are just a few to start with!